The Best Lego Star Wars In 2021
Since the release of Episode IV A New Hope in 1977, the Star Wars films have made headlines. The series of films have not only been monumental but also withstood the test of time. Along the way, they’ve combined with another definitive brand known as the LEGO Company. Founded in 1932 in Denmark, LEGO has continuously made toys that allow both children and adults to explore their favourite movies. Having a range of complexities and always including real movie details, the best LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Harry Potter sets offer an immersive experience.
Are you looking for a great LEGO Star Wars bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying LEGO Star Wars, please click here.
With characters such as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker from the original movies and other favorites such as Rey and Poe Damareon, whether you are young or old, there is actually something for everyone. If you are planning to buy the best lego star wars like legonijango, click here to read our in-depth review.
The best lego games are always enough to make any fan squeal unless they have very strong hearts. For instance, you will be shocked when you watch some scenes from a galaxy far. Since there are several kits on offer, most reviews have narrowed them down to the most liked. They’ve also included top bargains, deals, and savings that can get you started. This is because the only thing better than lego is cheaper lego from lego shop. Apart from being an all ages sets, the best lego star wars allow you to build memento of your favorite scenes and characters. Regardless of the game that you want to play or the lego technic, there is definitely something for you.
Some important facts about the best lego star wars
• The lego star was the first. Before the star wars, lego only created sets depending on its ideas and series. But after 1999 it became the first licensed brand to be made.
• There are still a few sets. Although there are still some few sets being made based on films such as the last Jedi and Rogue one, the original idea was that lego would make star wars until 2008
• The Millennium Falcon is the biggest. Released last year, Millennium Falcon set was one of the biggest sets that have ever been released to date. Costing around 650 pounds, its 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. Having around 7500 pieces, it allows the builders to choose whether they want a sensor dish from the new trilogy or from the original films and which kind of crew they want.
• There have been five lego star wars games. Although most people know about the real-life lego bricks, the fun doesn’t stop there. There are still other games such as lego batman and lego train that both adults and children can sample.
• You can turn into Indiana Jones in the games. In the LEGO star wars games, there are several nods for Indiana Jones. But did you know that you buy Indiana Jone’s hut and war in some other games?
How to play lego star wars
When it comes to lego stars wars games, there are several ways that you can play it. Some of the ways to play it include playing through the game in story mode, playing for points, playing to collect white minikits, playing to collect red power bricks and playing to collect blue canisters.
Play through story modes
This essentially refers to a series of rooms through which you must advance during play. Some rooms have some sort of puzzles, Lego Mindstorms and Lego castles that you must work out to get into the next room. Any lego creator always gets a great deal of satisfaction by figuring out how they can get to the next level with very little guidance. However, if you are frustrated and just want to get past a particular obstacle, then there are several walks through that you can follow. Upon completion of each chapter of the walkthrough, you’ll be given the characters that have been featured in those chapters to unlock.
Play for points
Points in these games are given in the form of Lego studs. For instance, silver studs usually go for 100 points, blue studs 1000 and gold studs are worth 10,000 points. While studs are given when you destroy some piece of scenery, you can also find them lying on the ground like pieces of crumbs leading to the next challenge. Each chapter comes with several points that you must get to achieve the level of becoming True JEDI.
But, if you are getting it difficult to earn any points here are some of strategies and tricks that can help in the lego star wars complete saga.
• Blow up everything that you meet.
• Remain alive.
• Turn on the magnet.
• Turn on the studs on the character.
• Turn on the multipliers.
Collect the mini kits
If you manage to collect all the ten minikits, you can build your own kit and earn gold. If you collect all the 360 mini kits,s then you’ll also earn a total of 36 gold.
Collect gold bricks
Throughout any game like lego star wars the force awakens or lego star wars the clone wars, there are over 160 gold bricks that you need to collect. 36 of them are available by completing the story mode and, 36 by completing true Jedi, 36 for collecting mini kit, 12 by completing super stories, 20 in the bounty hunter bonus, 6 in the bonus level and 14 that can be bought.
Collect blue canisters
Each chapter of the star wars lego figures can be played in a challenge, free play, or story mode. In a challenge mode, you’ll receive a collection of characters that you need to work with. You, therefore, need to discover the locations of the blue canisters. You are given 10 minutes to find all the 10 of them. When you are done, you are given around 50,000 points.
How to build lego star war sets
The simplest way to create one of these star war sets is to open the box and look at fully illustrated instructions that will be able to guide you step by step. There are also lego star wars videos that can significantly help you. If you feel that you are bit lost, the lego website is usually full of information and thousands of downloadable manuals that are very easy to search and go through.
If you quickly go through the lego death star or any other game such as legoexo force or lego star wars ship, for instance, you’ll find over 500 plus ways to complete it. However, although the instructions are so simple that any child can be able to follow an average child might not have the concentration span that’s needed to master this. Many builders have also realized that it’s easy to separate the different pieces into files so that they can avoid searching for a particular brick every time they are looking for one.
Check out today’s top 10 Lego Star Wars deals below…
Top tips for choosing the best lego star wars
When looking for the best lego star wars such as lego star wars bb8, you’ll be faced with overwhelming options. There are several lego star wars sets for both adults and children that can always be broken down in several categories. Before deciding on the best one, you need to know the intended set of age. If you connect this to the number of pieces contained in any play set, you get to know how complicated the set construction can be. If you are looking to display your creation, but you don’t have a lot of space at home, then the size of the finished set is something that you need to consider.
• Age range. Although most of the lego star wars game like lego star wars gunship, lego star wars Jedi and lego star wars Darth maul are intended for those who are between 8 to 14 years old, do not allow this to fool you. Many users are actually adults who enjoy the stimulating process of putting together the Lego bricks through the construction process. More so, those who are between 7 and eight years are capable of handling lego star wars games sets that are meant for adults and kids.
• The number of pieces. With star wars lego kits it’s very easy to know what you are about to get into just like the jigsaw puzzle, you need to know the number of pieces that you are required to take to complete the final product. Sometimes the instruction manuals that come with the best lego star wars games are easy to follow. However, it’s still very important to build a complete lego death star.
• Combination of the pieces. Although putting an unassembled lego star wars games in front of a small child is a very bad idea that could even lead to crying, with the right combination of pieces and industriousness you could watch your child getting entertained with the pieces for a very long time.
• Size. The size of a completed lego star wars game such as lego star wars 1, lego 8129 and legost plays a very important part when it comes to choosing the best lego star wars. Even if you still don’t have any completed lego star sets, knowing the size of most items in the list could save you from having a lot of clutter in your house. If you tie the size into the number of pieces again, then a disorganized child could end up dumping all the 1000 pieces and starting everything a fresh.
• Know your dedication. Before buying your lego star wars set or looking for lego star wars deals, you need to know your level of dedication and how much the recipient is. If you or the recipient are just starting then a set that’s worth 500 dollars is a complete waste of money. There is safety in buying the small set.
• Value. The price of the best lego star war is also depended on the number of pieces. As the number of pieces goes up, so is the price. Its, therefore, very important to consider the value before buying any particular set.
Taking care of your lego star wars online pieces
If you are looking to preserve and take care of your lego pieces for long, then you should ensure you wash your hands well before handling them. This will remove any form of oils that might be stuck there. If you are shopping or the best lego star wars game its handy tip to put any that you may consider inside the basket so you can review later.