The Best Lego Star Wars In 2020
Since the release of Episode IV A New Hope in 1977, the Star Wars films have made headlines. The series of films have not only been monumental but also withstood the test of time. Along the way, they’ve combined with another definitive brand known as the LEGO Company. Founded in 1932 in Denmark, LEGO has continuously made toys that allow both children and adults to explore their favourite movies. Having a range of complexities and always including real movie details, the best LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Harry Potter sets offer an immersive experience.
Are you looking for a great LEGO Star Wars bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying LEGO Star Wars, please click here.
With characters such as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker from the original movies and other favorites such as Rey and Poe Damareon, whether you are young or old, there is actually something for everyone. If you are planning to buy the best lego star wars like legonijango, click here to read our in-depth review.
The best lego games are always enough to make any fan squeal unless they have very strong hearts. For instance, you will be shocked when you watch some scenes from a galaxy far. Since there are several kits on offer, most reviews have narrowed them down to the most liked. They’ve also included top bargains, deals, and savings that can get you started. This is because the only thing better than lego is cheaper lego from lego shop. Apart from being an all ages sets, the best lego star wars allow you to build memento of your favorite scenes and characters. Regardless of the game that you want to play or the lego technic, there is definitely something for you.
Some important facts about the best lego star wars
• The lego star was the first. Before the star wars, lego only created sets depending on its ideas and series. But after 1999 it became the first licensed brand to be made.
• There are still a few sets. Although there are still some few sets being made based on films such as the last Jedi and Rogue one, the original idea was that lego would make star wars until 2008
• The Millennium Falcon is the biggest. Released last year, Millennium Falcon set was one of the biggest sets that have ever been released to date. Costing around 650 pounds, its 33 inches long, 22 inches wide and 8 inches tall. Having around 7500 pieces, it allows the builders to choose whether they want a sensor dish from the new trilogy or from the original films and which kind of crew they want.
• There have been five lego star wars games. Although most people know about the real-life lego bricks, the fun doesn’t stop there. There are still other games such as lego batman and lego train that both adults and children can sample.
• You can turn into Indiana Jones in the games. In the LEGO star wars games, there are several nods for Indiana Jones. But did you know that you buy Indiana Jone’s hut and war in some other games?
How to play lego star wars
When it comes to lego stars wars games, there are several ways that you can play it. Some of the ways to play it include playing through the game in story mode, playing for points, playing to collect white minikits, playing to collect red power bricks and playing to collect blue canisters.
Play through story modes
This essentially refers to a series of rooms through which you must advance during play. Some rooms have some sort of puzzles, Lego Mindstorms and Lego castles that you must work out to get into the next room. Any lego creator always gets a great deal of satisfaction by figuring out how they can get to the next level with very little guidance. However, if you are frustrated and just want to get past a particular obstacle, then there are several walks through that you can follow. Upon completion of each chapter of the walkthrough, you’ll be given the characters that have been featured in those chapters to unlock.
Play for points
Points in these games are given in the form of Lego studs. For instance, silver studs usually go for 100 points, blue studs 1000 and gold studs are worth 10,000 points. While studs are given when you destroy some piece of scenery, you can also find them lying on the ground like pieces of crumbs leading to the next challenge. Each chapter comes with several points that you must get to achieve the level of becoming True JEDI.
But, if you are getting it difficult to earn any points here are some of strategies and tricks that can help in the lego star wars complete saga.
• Blow up everything that you meet.
• Remain alive.
• Turn on the magnet.
• Turn on the studs on the character.
• Turn on the multipliers.
Collect the mini kits
If you manage to collect all the ten minikits, you can build your own kit and earn gold. If you collect all the 360 mini kits,s then you’ll also earn a total of 36 gold.
Collect gold bricks
Throughout any game like lego star wars the force awakens or lego star wars the clone wars, there are over 160 gold bricks that you need to collect. 36 of them are available by completing the story mode and, 36 by completing true Jedi, 36 for collecting mini kit, 12 by completing super stories, 20 in the bounty hunter bonus, 6 in the bonus level and 14 that can be bought.
Collect blue canisters
Each chapter of the star wars lego figures can be played in a challenge, free play, or story mode. In a challenge mode, you’ll receive a collection of characters that you need to work with. You, therefore, need to discover the locations of the blue canisters. You are given 10 minutes to find all the 10 of them. When you are done, you are given around 50,000 points.
How to build lego star war sets
The simplest way to create one of these star war sets is to open the box and look at fully illustrated instructions that will be able to guide you step by step. There are also lego star wars videos that can significantly help you. If you feel that you are bit lost, the lego website is usually full of information and thousands of downloadable manuals that are very easy to search and go through.
If you quickly go through the lego death star or any other game such as legoexo force or lego star wars ship, for instance, you’ll find over 500 plus ways to complete it. However, although the instructions are so simple that any child can be able to follow an average child might not have the concentration span that’s needed to master this. Many builders have also realized that it’s easy to separate the different pieces into files so that they can avoid searching for a particular brick every time they are looking for one.
Check out today’s top 10 Lego Star Wars deals below…
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars sets, and makes a great holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls ages 10+
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide, and it makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo
- Build an impressive AT-AP Walker LEGO Star Wars vehicle with detailed cockpit, articulated legs and aiming turret with spring-loaded shooter!
- This LEGO Star Wars building toy includes 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and a
- Imperial walker measures over 9-inch (24cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 5-inch (15cm) wide
- 689 pieces – Pretend-play construction toys for boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Star Wars AT-AP Walker 75234 construction toy includes lots of original LEGO bricks for endless creative building and play possibilities
- Build, play with and display an iconic LEGO Star Wars A-wing fighter collectible model. This advanced building kit features 2 firing missiles and retractable landing gear for epic living-room space battles!
- This LEGO Star Wars model set with 269 pieces includes several LEGO action figures, including a Snap Wexley minifigure and a Lieutenant Connix minifigure, each armed with a weapon to get the action started straight away.
- Recreate realistic space battles from your favorite Star Wars movies. This collectible starship model features the A-wing's opening cockpit, retractable landing gear and wingtip cannons, and fire away with the integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- This LEGO Star Wars collectible building kit is based on the iconic Resistance A-Wing starship model from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- A-wing advanced model starship measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide for endless creative build and play and unlimited Star Wars action.
- Build, play with and display a collectible missile-firing, bomb-dropping LEGO Star Wars Resistance Y-wing advanced starship model, featuring a new-for-October-2019 color scheme as seen in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie
- This collectible Star Wars playset includes 5 LEGO Star Wars characters; Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid These LEGO minifigures get the action started right away
- This LEGO Y-wing Starfighter model, aka wishbone, has lots of features that kids and adult collectors will really appreciate, including an opening cockpit, firing spring-loaded shooters and bomb elements that can be dropped
- This Y-Wing building kit lets you create fantastic moments from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie Play out your favorite scenes with this inspirational and collectible model playset
- This advanced 578-piece LEGO Star Wars Starfighter kids' toy for boys and girls aged 8+ measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 16-inch (43cm) long and 7-inch (19cm) wide
- Immerse your LEGO Star Wars fan in galactic adventures with this unique AT-ST Raider model building kit with lots of play-starting features It makes a perfect holiday gift for all Star Wars collectors
- This collectible raider model includes 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigure characters: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider, plus 3 blaster rifles and a blaster There's plenty to get the Star Wars action started straight away
- This Star Wars collectible building AT-ST toy has lots of features to inspire young minds, including jointed posable legs, a turning turret that opens and 2 firing shooters
- Inspire boys and girls aged 8+ with this LEGO brick version of the AT-ST Raider from the hit TV series, The Mandalorian This toy raider building model fosters both imaginative and creative play and sets the scene to play out LEGO action battles
- This 540-piece LEGO Star Wars AT-ST Walker collectible model kit measures over 9-inch (25cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 5-inch (13cm) wide
- Build a special TIE Fighter LEGO Star Wars starship from the hit Star Wars Resistance animated TV show, complete with dual firing missiles, opening cockpit and space for a minifigure inside for creative play!
- This construction toy includes 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: Major Vonreg, Kaz Xiono and General Leia, plus R1-J5, a.k.a. Bucket!
- TIE Fighter model measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide
- 496 pieces – LEGO Star Wars set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Star Wars Resistance Major Vonreg’s TIE Fighter 75240 construction set includes lots of original LEGO building bricks for endless creative building and play possibilities
- Kids can build a fearsome Mandalorian army, recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV show,and develop their own exciting stories with this LEGO Star Wars set!
- Kids will love staging battles with the 4 Star Wars Mandalorian warrior minifigures, stud-shooting blasters, a defense fort with an attachment point for a blaster, and a stud-shooting speeder bike!
- This set is perfect for building an army and comes with tons of LEGO building bricks to inspire building solo, with friends and in combination with other LEGO Star Wars sets
- This quick-to-build LEGO Star Wars The Mandalorian set offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a great holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 6+ who love Star Wars: The Mandalorian, LEGO Star Wars and space battle toys
- The LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Speeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Carson Montgomery (Actor)
- Stephen Forthofer (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and creative kids will love building their own LEGO BrickHeadz versions of The Child and The Mandalorian (75317), recreating authentic details to create a cool display
- The Mandalorian buildable LEGO figure has signature weapons – a blaster rifle clipped on the back and a blaster pistol in hand – to spark memories of thrilling Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes
- Kids will love The Child building toy with adjustable ears for different expressions, and its hoverpram ‘floating’ on a transparent LEGO element, plus both construction models have baseplates for display
- This 295-piece LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise for Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and LEGO builders ages 10+
- The Mandalorian measures 3” (8cm) tall and The Child and hoverpram building toy measures 3” (8cm) high – they won’t take up too much space but are sure to make a big impression wherever they are displayed
- Build, play and display a detailed LEGO Star Wars Tantive IV, the legendary starship from Star Wars: A New Hope, featuring an accessible interior, massive engines and detachable escape pods to play out epic Star Wars moments.
- This LEGO Star Wars construction playset includes 5 minifigures: Bail Organa, Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, C-3PO and a Rebel Fleet Trooper, plus an R2-D2 droid LEGO figure
- Tantive IV construction toy measures over 5” (14cm) high, 24” (62cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- 1768 pieces – LEGO Star Wars starship for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Star Wars: A New Hope Tantive IV 75244 building toy includes lots of LEGO building bricks for endless creative play
usa.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com - Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Top tips for choosing the best lego star wars
When looking for the best lego star wars such as lego star wars bb8, you’ll be faced with overwhelming options. There are several lego star wars sets for both adults and children that can always be broken down in several categories. Before deciding on the best one, you need to know the intended set of age. If you connect this to the number of pieces contained in any play set, you get to know how complicated the set construction can be. If you are looking to display your creation, but you don’t have a lot of space at home, then the size of the finished set is something that you need to consider.
• Age range. Although most of the lego star wars game like lego star wars gunship, lego star wars Jedi and lego star wars Darth maul are intended for those who are between 8 to 14 years old, do not allow this to fool you. Many users are actually adults who enjoy the stimulating process of putting together the Lego bricks through the construction process. More so, those who are between 7 and eight years are capable of handling lego star wars games sets that are meant for adults and kids.
• The number of pieces. With star wars lego kits it’s very easy to know what you are about to get into just like the jigsaw puzzle, you need to know the number of pieces that you are required to take to complete the final product. Sometimes the instruction manuals that come with the best lego star wars games are easy to follow. However, it’s still very important to build a complete lego death star.
• Combination of the pieces. Although putting an unassembled lego star wars games in front of a small child is a very bad idea that could even lead to crying, with the right combination of pieces and industriousness you could watch your child getting entertained with the pieces for a very long time.
• Size. The size of a completed lego star wars game such as lego star wars 1, lego 8129 and legost plays a very important part when it comes to choosing the best lego star wars. Even if you still don’t have any completed lego star sets, knowing the size of most items in the list could save you from having a lot of clutter in your house. If you tie the size into the number of pieces again, then a disorganized child could end up dumping all the 1000 pieces and starting everything a fresh.
• Know your dedication. Before buying your lego star wars set or looking for lego star wars deals, you need to know your level of dedication and how much the recipient is. If you or the recipient are just starting then a set that’s worth 500 dollars is a complete waste of money. There is safety in buying the small set.
• Value. The price of the best lego star war is also depended on the number of pieces. As the number of pieces goes up, so is the price. Its, therefore, very important to consider the value before buying any particular set.
Taking care of your lego star wars online pieces
If you are looking to preserve and take care of your lego pieces for long, then you should ensure you wash your hands well before handling them. This will remove any form of oils that might be stuck there. If you are shopping or the best lego star wars game its handy tip to put any that you may consider inside the basket so you can review later.