The Best Serrapeptase In 2021
As the enzyme that’s responsible for dissolving silkworm’s cocoon, serrapeptase is a protein-destroying enzyme from the native bacteria to the digestive system of silkworms. Marketed today as a joint health supplement, traditionally, it’s been widely used for its anti-inflammatory benefits. It’s claimed that it can reduce bacterial biofilms and liquefy mucus.
Are you looking for a great serrapeptase bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying serrapeptase, please click here.
This means it may reduce nasal discharge, phlegm, built up, bacterial, and cystic fibrosis. Nowadays, it’s believed that it can help as dietary supplements with several health benefits. Additional research is still needed to confirm this.
• It may help prevent infections. It’s believed that serrapeptase may help prevent infections. Since it inhibits the growth of biofilms that normally acts as a shield against antibiotics, it can greatly increase the effectiveness of bacteria. It’s also suggested that it may boost the effectiveness of antibiotics in treating Staphylococcus.
• It may help reduce inflammation. Studies have also shown that serrapeptase may reduce some signs and symptoms that are normally associated with swelling or inflammation. For instance, in dentistry serrapeptase enzyme has been used during minor surgery procedures such as the removal teeth to reduce lockjaw, pain, and facial swelling. serrapeptase for fibroids is also very much effective.
• It may minimize pain. One of the most common symptoms of inflammation is pain. By preventing pain inducing compounds, there are claims that it can reduce pain. It may, therefore, provide pain relief for those who are suffering from nose, ear, and throat infections. It may also be helpful in postoperative procedures.
• It may help prevent respiratory diseases. There are also claims that serrapeptase 250000 iu may reduce the inflammation of the lungs and increase the clearance of mucus. Some of these diseases include pulmonary hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and asthma.
• It may help dissolve blood clots. It’s also believed that serrapeptase may be beneficial in treating a condition where there is plaque build up in the arteries. It’s thought that it functions by breaking down damaged or dead tissues and fibrin. This, therefore, help prevent stroke or heart attack. However, these studies have not been proven.
What’s serrapeptase dosage and how to take serrapeptase
When taken orally, the stomach acid may easily deactivate and destroy it before it’s absorbed through the small intestines. Due to this, serrapeptase supplement should be enteric coated to prevent it from being dissolved by the stomach acid before it reaches the intestines. More so, you should not take serrapeptase together with blood thinners such as aspirin and Warfarin and other dietary supplements such as fish oil, garlic, and turmeric which may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
The normal dose for serrapeptase is 10-60mg or serrapeptase 120000spu. The best way to take serrapeptase is to use it on an empty stomach. At least two hours after a meal or 30 minutes before taking anything at least three times a day. However, most studies have suggested that it should be taken every 8 hours. Although more human evidence needs to be confirmed, it’s believed that the optimal dosage is 10mg.
What’s serrapeptase good for and how long does it take for serrapeptase to work
Serrapeptase is believed to work in three major ways, namely.
• It may help reduce the pain by preventing the pain-inducing amines known as bradykinin.
• It may minimize inflammation by thinning the fluids that are usually formed during any injury, thereby facilitating fluid drainage. Also, this will improve tissue repair.
• It may boost cardiovascular health by breaking down by-products known as fibrins and other damaged or dead tissues without affecting the living tissue. This could enable the dissolution of plaques without causing any kind of harm to the arteries.
What is serrapeptase used for?
Serrapeptase biofilm could also possibly be used in
• Treating chronic bronchitis. It’s thought that it could reduce thin secretions and coughing among those who are suffering from chronic bronchitis.
• Treating sinus pain. It may significantly reduce pain, nasal obstruction, and nasal secretions.
• Treating hoarseness. It’s believed that it may significantly reduce secretions, pain, fever in people, and difficulty in swallowing.
• Treating sore throat. It may help treat sore throat.
• It may also treat backpain, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, and carpel tunnel syndrome.
nattokinase vs serrapeptase
Nattokinase and serrapeptase are two primary systemic enzymes that have been identified in the past few years to be very much beneficial in preventing certain health conditions that are related to chronic inflammation. Although both of them have demonstrated to be very mush effective in they have different functions in the human body. Understanding their differences is, therefore, important in knowing the ones that will be more beneficial.
Serrapeptase and fibroids
It’s believed that serrapeptase may also be effective in shrinking or dissolving the dead proteins that usually makers up the protein masses and cysts such as benign lumps. Since it does not affect the healthy normal tissues, it’s there are claims that it can help dissolve cysts and protein clots. It’s also used to remove and clear dead fibrin cysts, tumors and other left over from cyst development.
Since most women usually experience symptoms such as heavy blood floor, bleeding, bloating, and constipation as well as a range of other symptoms. serrapeptase may minimize and reduce these symptoms.
Serrapeptase side effects
When taken through the mouth, serrapeptase is believed to be safe in the short run. However, the long term safety of the supplement is not yet known. However, there are some warnings and precautions that should be taken into account.
• Bleeding disorders. If you have been bleeding, you need to check with your doctor before taking the supplement.
• Serrapeptase and pregnancy. Although not enough evidence has been gathered on serrapeptase and breasting and pregnancy, it’s important to avoid its use during this time.
• Surgery. Since it might interfere with blood clotting, it’s important to stop using it at least three weeks before any scheduled surgery.
Is serrapeptase safe?
Just like every other substance that one takes there is some potential risk when you take serrapeptase. Just because something has been manufactured from natural substances doesn’t mean that it does not have any potential risks. It’s, therefore, important to be informed and cautious when using it. With that said, serrapeptase is an enzyme that has some few cautions.
Although it’s rare, there are few isolated cases where one needs to be cautious. More so since the studies that have been done on it have not run for a long time, it’s still hard to determine the long term effects of the supplements. The key thing is, therefore, to be extra cautious, more so serrapeptase and alcohol should not be mixed.
Where to buy serrapeptase in Australia
The best place to buy the best serrapeptase in Australia is buying online.
Check out today’s top 10 serrapeptase deals below…
Top tips for buying the best serrapeptase supplement
• Choose a reputable manufacturer. You need to look for a reputable manufacturer who has been supplying the supplements for some time. You need to ensure that the company not only has no complaints but also has a clean record. More so the products made should have ben manufactured in GMP complaint factory.
• The supplement should be free from gluten, allergens and artificial, colors, sweeteners.
• If possible, you should not buy supplements that have unnecessary fillers.
• Choose a supplement that has an enteric coating to ensure that serrapeptase is not destroyed by the acid produced by the stomach.
Overall, serrapeptase is very much promising, but more research is still needed. If you are looking for the best serrapeptase, it’s a handy tip that you put any you’ve found inside the basket so you can review later.