The Best Gaming Laptop In 2020
In order to buy the right tool for the job, you need to know what you’re looking for. Although this seems obvious, it applies as much when shopping for the best gaming computer as it does if you buy a smartphone or car. It’s very easy to buy into the marketing buzz or the look of the product, but it’s far more important to delve beneath the surface, so you know the type of features which give you what you’re looking for. After all, if you buy a cheap gaming laptop which cannot deliver what you need it for, then there’s no point purchasing it.
Are you looking for a great gaming laptop bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying gaming laptop products, please click here.
While the desktop is still the top contender in the world of gaming, sometimes you are just looking for something that’s more portable. Apart from having the power to allow you to play the games the way you want it also comes in the right size that you can carry wherever you want to go. However, when looking for the best gaming computer you are not just considering the specs you are looking at a whole computer including the keyboard and other parts. If you are looking for the best gaming laptops, click here to read our in-depth review about some of the best.
Benefits of a gaming laptop
Why would someone buy a gaming notebook especially if they are not intending to play games on it? The reason is probably that it comes with extra features that one needs. There are several reasons why good gaming laptops are the best laptops whether you are student, gamer or worker. Here are the most important benefits of a gaming laptop.
• The speed. This is one of the most important features of Windows gaming laptop. From the time you push the power button, it will take you only five second seconds for the laptop to start working. This is very important especially if you want to get through with business presentation as fast as possible. The speed can be attributed to the kind of processing necessary for gaming. As compared to other computers, gaming laptops can handle a lot of information at once. The good thing is that they do not freeze or lag a lot as compared to other computers. This is especially great when you are editing videos or simply running other programs that you need to do.
• Ease of use. Something that most people don’t know is that new gaming laptops can do almost everything that other laptops do. For instance, you can comfortably have QuickBooks, Microsoft word and Google chrome all on your best value gaming laptop. This means just because you’ve invested some cash on your laptop there is no learning curve that you have to go through. You will, therefore, have all the time to ensure that you get down and do some efficient work.
• High-quality parts. Since gaming laptops are built for gaming they have to design in such a way that they can handle the games. This simply means better sound, better picture, efficient processors and more memories that one needs. Since all these are important to have on a good laptop, it means that you’ll have less quality and hardware problems with your gaming laptop.
• Gaming laptop lasts longer. As compared to other computers, a gaming laptop will last longer. This is because most of them are built for tomorrow’s games and computer programs. There is a continuously widening gap between technology in regular computers and gaming laptops. With gaming computer laptop, you’ll not have to go through the process of transferring data from one computer to the next as they already have everything that you need.
• Versatility. Unlike other computers, it’s much easier to upgrade a gaming computer. You just need to swap out the parts and you are good to go. For instance, if you have and gaming laptop that you feel is not working the way it’s supposed to work you just need to go to a computer store and buy the parts that you need so you can replace the other parts that you don’t need. This will not only save you time but also the money that you could have used in buying a new computer.
• Ease of use for greater productivity. If you are looking to improve your productivity and multitask, the best laptops to buy are good gaming computers. Regardless of the task that you want to do they are much faster. From creating a presentation to doing some online research to any kind of editing that you want these laptops will do for you exactly what you want. Also, their higher specs mean that you’ll enjoy the smoother performance as compared to other laptops out there. Since most people like multitasking gaming pc laptop is the best laptop to buy.
• Extra ports and connectivity options. Another important consideration when looking for a laptop is the connectivity and extra ports that it has. As compared to other laptops, top gaming laptops tend to have more and better quality ports than the other laptops out there. For instance, most gaming laptops come with a USB 3.0 ports that will transfer data at 10 times speed than the other laptops out there having extra ports and so many connection options will make your work less stressful and more convenient. You’ll have an easier time whether you want to set your laptop up for oral presentation and sharing work during group work. You just need to plug in extra hardware and hook up to the display and enjoy doing your work.
• Ability to play your favorite games. If you want to buy a budget gaming laptop then you must also have some gaming interest as well. By buying the best budget gaming laptop it means that you can handle all your work and even play your games well if you have free time.
The best gaming laptop brands
When it comes looking at some of the top best gaming laptops in the world, sometimes it can be hard to know which companies are producing the best solid machines with the best specs. Old brands that used to produce the best gaming laptops seem to have now fallen off while other unknown brands have quickly risen to become some of the best. So which are the best gaming laptop brands?
MSI gaming laptop
In the past 12 months alone the company has produced some of the best performing and best-looking gaming laptops on the market. Nearly all the laptops that they’ve produced are solid and have become hit among gaming lovers. However, what sets them apart from other companies is how willing they are to take a risk in making the gaming laptop categories. Over the past few years, it has quickly rocketed to the top when it comes to making the best gaming laptop. Apart from that, they don’t even look to be in a position to relinquish that part soon.
Acer gaming laptop
If you would have asked which is the best gaming laptop brand in the past then the answer could have been Acer. This is because the company is one of the best when it comes to making regular laptops. In fact, in 2016 it stepped up its games completely by entering the field of gaming laptops. Its predator lineup of gaming laptops not only exudes quality from every key but also come with innovative features that will ensure your laptop remains cools while still doing what it’s supposed to do. It seems that they have taken all the good parts from other laptops and fitted them in theirs.
ASUS gaming laptop
While you may not have been a fan of this brand, it’s hard to deny the unrestricted, unabashed and pedal to the metal power that ASUS somehow managed to cram inside the small laptop. It has also shown that it has a lot of faith in its republic branding and has no plan of cheapening their products through the use of other shortcuts that other laptops have. No matter what kind of gaming you want for the amount of cash that you want to spend, ASUS brand will provide you with the best gaming laptop that has all the gaming features that you want.
Razer gaming laptop
In the game of gaming accessories and peripherals, Razer is perhaps one of the oldest names. In the recent past, it has produced some of the best gaming keyboards, mice, and even headsets. And while razor may only be having one real windows 10 gaming laptop, it’s one of the best machines. In fact, with their gaming laptop, it has proven that gaming laptops don’t have to wear down your arm throughout the day or take up the whole backup. With this brand, you’ll get a combination that’s hard to beat.
The reason why this brand is not at the top is not that their new gaming laptops are bad it’s just because they are not some of the best in the industry. With that said, Alienware 15 and 17 are both still leaders in their class while they may not be the best in the business anymore, they are still producing right machines that will make the job done without any issue at all.
Check out today’s top 10 gaming laptop deals below…
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
- 256GB NVMe SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness and 72 percentage NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots; 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) and 1 Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard; LAN: Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802. 11ac; 4th Gen All Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- The powerful AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Quad-Core (2. 3GHz base frequency, up to 4. 0GHz burst frequency) APU is quick and versatile, with quad cores and eight threads capable of cutting through day-to-day work.
- 17. 3" IPS-Level Full HD Widescreen LED Display (1920 x 1080) Display boasts impressive color and clarity. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for an ultrafast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory for full-power multitasking; 512GB M. 2 NVMe PCIe SSD for faster performance and better reliability; Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 802. 11 Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4. 2, 1 x USB 3. 1, 1 x USB 2. 0, 1 x HDMI 2. 0
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit; RGB backlit keyboard allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you need to outshoot, outrun, and outsmart anyone. Includes 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Take it to the next level - with the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother, and more power-efficient gameplay. Plus, the 15.6-Inch Screen delivers a stunning full HD IPS Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- A portal to a new sound Dimension - hardwired into every IdeaPad L340 gaming is advanced Dolby Audio technology. Take your mobile gaming experience to another dimension and have a real blast along the way
- Control your own Fate - GAME in 'quick' Mode or work in 'quiet' Mode. It's your call with a simple function setting that lets you shift gears between modes, instantly.
- Final product may vary slightly from image
- Display: 15. 6" Fhd (1920*1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45%ntsc thin Bezel 1920x1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050ti 4G GDDR5
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Memory: 8GB (8G*1) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q 8GB GDDR6 (Base 1080 MHz Boost 1305 MHz TDP 90W)
- Latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa-core Processor
- 240Hz 3ms 15 6 Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Type Pantone Validated Display
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit Wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802 11ac 2x2)
- Ultra-slim 15 metal chassis gaming laptop 18 9mm thin 4 4lbs
- Lead the pack with an elegant sleek design that keeps heads turning
- An innovative Dual-fan cooling System with an advanced thermal design ensures that your system stays cool as the action heats up
- 15. 6-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED backlight Non-Touch narrow Border IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics
- 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750h (12MB Cache, up to 4. 5 GHz, 6 Cores)
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U quad-core processor (Up to 3 6GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 1TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive
- 15 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX 560x with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | iron-red backlit keyboard | up to 5 hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gaps) 1 - USB 3 0 port (featuring Power-off charging) 2 - USB 2 0 Ports 1 - HDMI 2 0 port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Home | includes protective sleeve. Battery Capacity-48 Wh 3220 mAh 15.2 V
- Perfect Display for Work or Play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 60Hz refresh rate offers stunning visuals for intense gaming sessions or content creation
- Precision-Crafted Powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.78" thin, CNC anodized aluminum unibody
- Futureproof Design: Supports SSD/HDD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Biometric Security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available with multiple preset profiles on a single-zone backlit keyboard
usa.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com - Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Top tips for buying the best gaming laptop
Depending on your lifestyle, budget and games, or whether you want to play or the work you want to do you could end up spending quite a lot of money when looking for the best high-end gaming laptop. Here are some most important tips to help you get a decent gaming laptop.
• Don’t buy gaming laptop from low-end titles such as candy crush or The Sims. This is because you can easily support these games by using an integrated graphics card.
• Get gaming laptop that has at least an Intel Core processor i7 and 8GB RAM.
• Try as much as possible to avoid OLED Displays and touch screens since they will not only drain your battery but the area also very much expensive.
• Get gaming laptop that has at least 60-Hertz refresh rate as this will ensure that you get smoother images and cut down on input lag.
• Ensure that you have a comfortable keyboard. If you can make sure you try out the keyboard before you buy the gaming laptop.
• Display. Although displays are often overlooked they are very important when shopping for top-rated gaming laptops. If you are connecting your gaming laptop to another bigger monitor then your screen will determine how you see your games while playing. When it comes to displaying its, therefore, important to consider the size, resolution, refresh rate
• Keyboard. If you buy an entry-level gaming laptop then you’ll get a keyboard with backlighting. However, when looking for the best keyboard there are still a lot of things that you need to consider. Some of these include key travel, actuation, and macro keys, anti-ghosting, and backlighting.
• CPU. Based on your budget, it’s also very important to get a strong CPU that you can use to game with for long without encountering any issue in the process. However, since most games get along well with quality GPU than CPU you can easily get well with core i5 processor.
• Storage. Whether you are going for SSD or RAM, the best thing is to choose both. Although some great gaming laptops will only come with RAM the majority of them also includes a small SSD that will serve as boot system If you can get larger SSD, you may significantly see a decreased loading time you, therefore, need to get faster HDD
• Battery. If you intend to use your custom gaming laptop to play games then you must keep it plugged so you can get the full performance that you need. If you don’t you’ll be lucky if your laptop gives at least 1 hour of gaming. If you are looking for something that can last for over 8 hours when not plugged then it won’t be a gaming notebook. Although some of them do last, this is usually at the expense of display. Considering the battery is, therefore, not that important.
If you are shopping for recommended gaming laptops, it’s important to keep any that you’ve found so you can review it later. This will ensure that you end up with the best laptop.