Best Electric Toothbrush In 2020
Do your friends normally reach for their sunglasses when you smile? If not, then maybe it’s high time you bought an electric toothbrush. Compared to ordinary manual toothbrushes, these battery powered toothbrushes normally move back and forth at almost 7000 times per minute, while removing twice as much plaque.
Are you looking for a great electric toothbrush bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying electric toothbrush products, please click here.
By using an electric toothbrush, it means you’ll not have to visit the dentists as often as possible. The cleaner your teeth are the longer they will last without experiencing any problem. Click here to read our in-depth review on how to choose the best electric toothbrush.
Benefits of electric toothbrushes
• Better cleaning of the teeth. If you want to keep both your teeth and gums healthy, then you need proper cleaning. As compared to the common toothbrushes electric ones are much better at cleaning the teeth. By reaching those hard to reach places, they will remove more plaque than the normal toothbrushes.
• Less work for you. Since the best oral b electric toothbrush will do most work, it’s quite easier to use them. They literally take the hassle out of the process of hassling.
• Prevents you from brushing your teeth too hard. To clean their teeth well, many people usually brush their teeth too hard. By exerting a lot of pressure into your teeth, you can easily cause damage to your gums. Apart from making your gums to recede and bleed brushing too hard may also gradually removal the enamel. Thankfully, kids electric toothbrush will prevent you from brushing your teeth too hard.
• Get rid of bad breath. Among the most common issues of poor dental hygiene is bad breath. Sometimes a manual toothbrush may not be able to remove all the food that gets stuck inside your teeth. However, with children’s electric toothbrush, you’ll easily get rid of all the food that gets stuck between your teeth. This will eventually freshen your breath.
• Electric toothbrushes come with several features and technology. Generally rich in features and technology, Colgate electric toothbrush can allow you to significantly improve your brushing habits. As a matter of fact, most of them even have features such as electric toothbrush holder, oral b electric toothbrush heads, travel toothbrush chargers, pressure sensors, and different brushing modes, among others.
• Ideal for those who have limited mobility. Since Phillips electric toothbrush does most work for you, it’s ideal for those who are suffering from arthritis, carpel tunnel, and other developmental disabilities.
Different types of electric toothbrushes
The main differences of electric toothbrushes are how the brush moves while brushing the teeth. Here are some of the categories that exist.
• Sonic. These electric toothbrushes apply side by side motion while cleaning the teeth. At about 31,000 brush strokes per minute, their speed is about ten times the speed of the ordinary toothbrushes.
• Rotary. The head of the rotary electric toothbrush usually moves at between 3000 to 75000 strokes per minute. Unlike other toothbrushes, the head usually alternates directions while cleaning the teeth.
• Ultrasonic. This best electric toothbrush comes with side by side motion that creates the vibration that’s necessary to remove the plaques from where they are hiding.
• Ionic. In this type of electric toothbrush, the brush head doesn’t move.
How electric toothbrush works
May be you are wondering where all this technology has come from and how an electric toothbrush basically works? Fundamentally, an electric toothbrush is based on the battery providing some current to the motor that eventually uses some gears to turn and move the head of the brush. A Braun electric toothbrush generally has a circuit, removable toothbrush, a cam, a gear, motor, and chargeable battery and an off and off switch. The gear and the cam are what’s are used to change the high-speed rotary spinning motion into reciprocating motion that ends up cleaning your teeth more effectively. Since the gear and the cam are linked to a gear built on the top of the motor, the motor ends up driving directly.
Underneath the motor, there is the rechargeable battery that provides the power that the electric toothbrush needs for it to work well. There is also a simple circuit board attached to the inner plastic case that controls the on and off switch of the case. The main function of the outer case is to ensure that the toothpaste and water are kept away from the motor, circuit and the battery, which may quickly rust if they get into contact with the water.
How to brush your teeth using the best oral b electric toothbrush
The key to successfully using your Sonicare electric toothbrush is to gently brush your teeth long enough to ensure that all the inside and the outside of your teeth are cleaned well. Here are some of the tips to help you.
Evenly and thoroughly clean your teeth. You need to brush your teeth twice daily for at least two minutes while brushing both the inside and the outside. Also, make sure you use the electric toothbrush to clean evenly across all the parts of your teeth.
Put the brush in the best angle. To brush your teeth well, you need to tilt the brush at 45 degrees where the gum meets the teeth. This is because this is where plaques tend to build up. The best way to prevent tooth decay is to use fluoride toothpaste with your pink electric toothbrush.
Clean one row at a time. Instead of cleaning your teeth haphazardly, you need to clean one row at a time. Start with the back outer surface before gradually brushing each tooth at a time until you reach the middle. If you don’t want to risk brushing way the enamel, avoid brushing your teeth too hard. Once you are done with one row, you need to do the same for the other row.
Clean the inside surfaces of your teeth. You also need to start at the back while cleaning from the top to the bottom. Plus, need to tilt your travel electric toothbrush and use its tip to brush the inside of the teeth.
Brush the biting parts of the teeth. Finally, you need to end your cleaning routine by brushing along the biting surfaces of your teeth. Once you are done spit out the toothpaste but do not rinse, this process will ensure that floured remains inside your mouth to continue working against the cavities.
Floss as often as possible. Since your electric toothbrush may not reach the far end areas of your teeth, you need to floss regularly. Flossing regularly will help dislodge the plaque and bacteria that normally take hold of your teeth.
How to maintain the best electric toothbrush
As compared to the car or any other devices, a Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush does not require annual servicing or maintenance. However, there are some things that you can always do to ensure that the brush lasts long.
Make sure that the best rechargeable electric toothbrush is always clean. Water, dental matter, and residue toothpaste can easily build up on the toothbrush after some time. To ensure that the brush remains in good working condition, you always need to try and wipe out these. How often you clean your toothbrush does not matter as long as you do it regularly. Since most electric toothbrushes are water resistant, you can comfortably rinse them under the tap without worrying whether the water will affect them or not.
The most common way of cleaning them is using warm or cold water and then rinsing them with a towel or cloth to remove excess grime. A toothpick or cotton bud can also be very much effective in reaching some hard to reach areas and even removing harder baked grime. Apart from water, you can also use sanitizers to clean the toothbrushes and ensure that all the bacteria and germs are off.
Daily electric toothbrush UK maintenance tips
• After every use, you need to rinse your top electric toothbrush with tap water to remove debris and toothpaste.
• Since too much pressure may make the bristles to wear out fast, you should avoid over brushing.
• To allow it to dry well, you need to store your electric toothbrush when standing upright.
• Optimize the battery. If the electric toothbrush has an electric battery, you need to charge it as often as you can to ensure that it works optimally. For directions on how to use it in the best way, make sure you consult the instruction manual on the best way to use it. This will not only ensure that you get the best results but also make the toothbrush to last long.
Check out today’s top 10 electric toothbrush deals below…
Tips for buying the best electric toothbrush
Just like other things, electric toothbrushes are usually not constructed in the same way. Since there are a variety of models in the market, they may come with different technologies. What you choose to buy or not to buy generally depends on several things. Here are some of the tips that will help you choose the best electric toothbrush for sale
• Price. Based on your budget, you may either go an expensive or cheap electric toothbrush. Since the cheaper ones may not be as effective as the more expensive ones, it’s advisable to invest in more effective and durable brush regardless of the price. Although most buyers normally consider the price, you should not always go for electric toothbrush lowest price.
• Battery powered or rechargeable battery. There are two major types of electric toothbrushes. While some of them use rechargeable batteries, others normally use disposable ones. As compared to the rechargeable ones, best battery operated electric toothbrush is usually more portable and cheaper. Although the rechargeable battery has a higher initial price, they are much more cost effective in the long run.
• Mode or operation. Apart from the surface or the basic functionality, electric toothbrushes do not normally function in the same way. For instance, some of them come with sensors, an in-built timer, and pressure sensors to detect when brushing too hard.
• Expert recommendation. You also need to consider whether the electric toothbrush has been recommended by a dentist. However, it’s very important tom ensure that the dentist is not affiliated in any product.
• You should consider a replaceable head. According to dentists you need to replace your electric toothbrush 2016 head at least once every six months. It’s also important to ensure that the bristles are not too stiff or soft as to hurt your teeth, gums, and tongue.
If you are looking for the best electric toothbrush and you’ve found any that you consider it’s advisable to put it inside the basket to review later. You also need to buy the best electric toothbrush charger or Philips electric toothbrush charger.