The Best Beard Trimmer In 2020
We are all aware that beards are awesome. Right? Whether you’ve decided to grow a luscious beard or you already have a tough one to handle, you need to ensure that it looks good. If you don’t, you will not only look unhygienic, but you’ll also not feel comfortable. So, choosing the best beard trimmer is one of the best decisions you can ever make.
Are you looking for a great beard trimmers bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying beard trimmers, please click here.
However, with a range of different brands and features to consider, choosing the right one can be quite challenging. If you are looking to buy the best beard trimmer, click here to read our in-depth guide about the best mens beard trimmer.
Benefits of the best beard trimmer
• Improve your looks. The most apparent benefit of the best beard trimmer for stubble is related to your looks. By using a good beard trimmer, you will improve your physical appearance and in the long run, your inner personality.
• Boost your health. When you’ve decided to keep long beards, it’s very important that you take proper care of it. Failure to do this can pose a significant health risk. When you keep a lot of facial hair, you are likely to promote harmful agents that can ultimately make you sick. By keeping it neat and clean, you’ll significantly prevent these harmful agents, especially bacteria.
• Less irritation. As compared to other manual trimming options, best beard trimmer for long beards will reduce the amount of irritation.
How the stubble beard trimmer works
Designed to comfortably fit in your hands, an adjustable beard trimmer can significantly help you contour and trim your beard lines. For a close shave, they are angled to ensure that they fit your face. The best cordless beard trimmer usually comes equipped with two angle4d blades and a fast rotating spinning motor. To cut your hair, the motor powers the blades to move back and forth against each other. While the motor may not be as powerful as the motor of the clipper, it’s still strong enough to cut through your facial hair while not being too powerful to cause irritation or to slice through your skin. Also, since they are easy to use and light, you can significantly achieve a unique look by using beast beard and hair trimmer.
How to use the best beard trimmer
Acquire the best Wahl beard trimmer. Although this step might seem obvious, it’s very important to choose the best vacuum beard trimmer. Apart from delivering a more precise shave, they are also more easy and comfortable to use than the less costly ones. If you are not so sure how to choose the best one, then you need to go through our reviews about the best professional beard trimmers and select the one that works best for you.
Wash and dry your beard. While some people prefer wetting their beards before cutting, if you are looking for the best results, then this is the best way to go. By washing your beard with the best beard shampoo, you will significantly remove any trapped skin cells or dirt which could create knots and lead to a bad shaving experience. Once your beard is washed, make sure you dry it well and ensure that all the hair is pointing flat to achieve a smoother trim.
Start with the neck area. When you want to trim your beard, the best place to start is your neck area. Keeping a clean neckline is key to a well styled and tidy beard. Since hairs normally grow down your neck and face, you should shave up against the grain. The most important thing to do while shaving the neckline is to shave a little at a time. This is because you are likely to get carried away and take too much of the hair.
Have clear lines on the cheeks. Since your chick defines the overall frame of your face and your style, it’s one of the most important parts of your beard. Before saving your cheeks, you need to choose whether you want to trim it slightly lower cheek line or you want to keep a full beard
Define the lengths for your cheek hair. While some people prefer full beards, beards normally look better and tidier when the cheeks are cut down a bit. Start by moving the trimmer to the higher settings before trimming the whole of your cheek hair and jaw bone. Next, you need to minimize that length by around 2mm before having the upper section, including your cheeks using the closest beard trimmer.
Trimming the chin. Although this depends on personal preference, through this, you’ll create an added definition. There are also different beard styles that you can use to improve your styles. Once you are done with this, comp your way to ensure that there are no loose hairs. This will also give you the tidiest look possible.
Tackle your mustache. While the benefit of trimming a mustache is often undervalued, a good mustache can greatly boost your overall look. First, you need to comb your mustache then use your best budget beard trimmer to trim any hairs that tangle over your lips.
Pro tips for maintaining the best beard trimmer
When it comes to the best beard trimmers, they do need to be cleaned and maintained. The good thing is that by following a few steps, you’ll realize that they are easy to maintain.
How to tell if your beard trimmer needs cleaning
While most modern beard trimmers can do a good job of keeping hair out of your skin, and inner workings, shaving products can significantly build inside the blades and reduce their cutting power and increase the instances of cuts and nicks of the best affordable beard trimmer. Here are some sure signs that your best beard trimmers need maintenance and cleaning.
• Unusual rattling and buzzing.
• A slowdown in the motor or a change of tone.
• Rust or discoloration.
• Cuts discomfort or uneven shaves.
But how often should you clean your beard trimmer? Well, the number of times that you should clean your best men’s hair and beard trimmer depends on the thickness of your hair and how often you use it. However, after every shave, you need to perform some simple maintenance processes. Here is how to clean and maintain your best beard trimmer.
Read the manual. Since most of these small appliances always come with some sort of document or small manual, you need to carefully go through that to get the directions on how to use and take care of them.
Clean the best portable beard trimmer. Since most beard trimmers usually come with a few items such as a brush and oil, cleaning them should not be hard. While using them, hair can sometimes get caked inside the blade of best beard trimmer for sensitive skin and hinder it from working the way it used to work. Once you clean the hair, you should run the clipper for a few seconds to loosen the hair.
Oiling the trimmer. While most people do not understand why the best beard trimmers come with a bottle of oil, this oil is what keeps the best beard trimmer for coarse hair lubricated and oiled nicely. It’s also very important to know that best close beard trimmer is a small machine that comes with several working parts. It’s, therefore, important to ensure that it’s lubricated so that all the smaller parts, including the blades, work the way they are supposed to be.
Watch out for rust. If you do not maintain your beard trimmer well, it might also start showing signs of wear, including dusty brownish areas. When this appears, it might mean that it’s now time to change. When this occurs, it means that it’s time to either look for a replacement blade or new best battery beard trimmer. Although it may still work, a rusty blade can pose several healthy risks. It will also trim the hair in a way that can interfere with their ends and make them look unhealthy.
Check out today’s top 10 beard trimmers deals below…
Tops tips for buying the best beard trimmer
• Quality. Since you are looking for a beard trimmer that will last, it’s very important to go for the best quality. To avoid any accidental slips, it’s also important to go for the best men’s electric shaver beard trimmer with a good grip.
• Lengths options. Since most beard trimmers have adjustable combs if you are looking to style or trim your beard, then you need to choose a trimmer that comes with varying options. By choosing the best electric beard trimmer 2016, you can always switch them up and choose the style that you want.
• Extra feature. There are also several extra features that you should consider when shopping for the sharpest beard trimmer. For instance, you need to go for trimmers that have a razor, combs, and other features that you may need.
• What it’s made of. A best quality beard trimmer should also have good construction and be made of stainless steel. This will not only make it reliable but also make it last longer.
• Wet or dry trimming. Based on whether you intend to trim your beard before or after a shower, you need to consider going for a trimmer that’s meant for dry or wet styling. However, if you like switching for both, there are trimmers that are capable of handling both wet and dry trimming.
• Budget. Depending on their features, best beard trimmers also range in prices. So, you need to go for the one that you can afford. However, if you are looking for more features, be prepared to spend more money.
Are you shopping for the best beard trimmer? If you are looking for the best beard trimmer its recommended that you put any you’ve found in your basket so you can review later.