The Best Bathroom Mirror In 2020
Although bathroom mirrors are often considered a final touch, no bathroom is perfect without a mirror. The best bathroom mirror is also one of the essential additions to any house. While a large 36×36 bathroom mirror can help create a sense of spaciousness in the room, an elegant mirror can be the focal point of a modern bathroom.
Are you looking for a great bathroom mirror bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying bathroom mirror products, please click here.
However, with a wide range of illuminated bathroom mirrors and black bathroom mirrors currently in the market, choosing the best one can be a bit challenging. Thankfully, whatever your budget, space, and style are you can always find the right bathroom mirror for you. If you are looking for the best bathroom mirror, click here to read our in-depth guide.
Benefits of a bathroom mirror
• Provides an illusion of more space. It’s true that the bathroom is the smallest room in the house. However, adding the best bathroom mirror over the sink can help create an illusion of space and add depth to a small space. Installing a 42-inch wide bathroom mirror can, therefore, make the bathroom appear to double its size.
• A bathroom mirror is a very good alternative to artwork. If you are thinking of adding some artwork into your bathroom, but you are not interested in investing money, then a bathroom mirror can greatly help you. If you install a bathroom mirror cabinet on one wall of the bathroom, it can create an illusion of artwork of the sort. Besides the best bathroom mirrors can also help balance the space.
• Adding storage space. If your bathroom is small, a mirrored walled cabinet can be the perfect solution for your storage space. Through the mirrored cabinets, you can get the ability to hide storage space behind the bathroom. For instance, you can use the space to store things such as sanitary products of different sizes and shapes.
• Bathroom mirrors have hygienic benefits. Having the best 28×36 bathroom mirror also means that you’ll enjoy hygienic benefits in your bathroom. For instance, installing one in the bathroom means you can get a close shave, shiny smile, and groomed hair. You can also check your teeth before stepping out of the house.
• Bathroom mirror can add light. A good backlit bathroom mirror can also provide additional light for any dark space within your house. After reflecting the light in the room, it will bounce it back to other areas of the room, thus making the room brighter than it should be. To achieve this, you may install mirrors on opposite sides of the wall.
• Versatile. Apart from applying your makeup, you can always use your bathroom mirror for several other things. Since they have some degree of magnification, you can always get a better view of your face while shaving or plucking the hair.
Types of bathroom mirrors
Framed bathroom mirrors. This is perhaps one of the most basic types of bathroom mirrors. Unlike other mirrors, framed bathroom mirrors a have a wide variety of designs; thus, you can easily choose that could suit your taste and preference.
Bathroom mirror with lights. These kinds of bathroom mirrors have built-in lighting that’s ideal for a contemporary bathroom. In case your bathroom requires extra lighting, then a lighted bathroom mirrors should be the perfect option. While looking into this kind of mirror, you can feel like a celebrity.
Fogless mirrors. While there are a number of ways to make your bathroom mirrors UK fog-free, the best way to prevent this is to install a fogless bathroom mirror. Fogless bathroom mirrors are capable of completely reducing or eliminating the amount of condensation that might form on your mirror.
Free standing bathroom mirror. Unlike other mirrors these mirrors are not installed into any wall; hence can be moved around the entire room. Since you don’t have to lean over the sink or the wash basin, they are quite convenient for putting up makeup and for dressing. Apart from being lighter, they are also smaller as well. They are best suited for bigger bathrooms where there is more space.
Cabinet bathroom mirrors. Since these mirrors are the biggest space savers, they are quite popular with those who have smaller rooms. They can either be big enough to install a full-size cabinet or small enough to fit just wash basin. They provide a lot of storage space where you can store things such as towels, toiletries, medicines, among other products.
Make a bathroom mirror. Also known as vanity mirror, a make-up mirror is a small type of mirror that you can hang on a pedestal that sits on the dresser. Usually double-sided, it comes with a magnifying glass on one side.
LED bathroom mirror. Due to the flexibility that LED lighting normally provides, you are not6 just limited to a range of rectangular and square bathroom mirrors. As compared to other bulbs LEDs are quite smaller. This means they can be placed anywhere within the room. This means you have a lot of freedom to be creative with the kind of design that you want. With a LED bathroom mirror you’ll not only brighten up your bathroom, but you’ll also make it feel more relaxing and spacious as well.
Apart from these other types of bathroom mirrors include pivot mirrors, frameless mirrors, ledge mirrors, hanging bathroom mirror, black bathroom mirror with shelf and Venetian mirrors, among others.
How to maintain and clean your large bathroom mirrors
Do you know that the bathroom mirror can do a lot to a simple bathroom? Apart from creating an illusion of space, the best bathroom mirrors contemporary can act as a great piece of art. This is why it’s important to maintain them and keep them clean so they can continue to do what they are meant to do effectively. Here are some of the tips that you can apply to take care of your bathroom mirror.
Use clean, warm water and a soft rag or paper towel. When it comes to cleaning your bathroom mirrors, even old newspapers can significantly work. However, you need to avoid using gritty or old rags which are likely to scratch the surface of the bathroom mirror and render it ineffective. Other materials that you should not use on your chrome bathroom mirror include scraper and emery cloth.
Ventilate the areas where the modern bathroom mirrors have been installed. This is particularly meant to prevent your mirrors from creating moisture which can potentially damage them.
Avoid using heavy cleaning solutions. When it comes to cleaning your bathroom mirrors, you need to steer clear of solutions that contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, or any other strong chemical.
Do not apply a cleaner directly to the mirror. If you want to use a cleaner while cleaning your bathroom mirror, avoid applying it directly to the mirror. This is because most of them will flow down the mirror and enter the edges and the seams thus damaging the mirror in the long run. You either need to dilute the cleaner first with some water or spray it on a clean of cloth and use the same to clean the bathroom mirrors.
For a beveled bathroom mirror, use a microfiber towel or lint-free cloth to remove the dust. This is perhaps one of the best methods of removing fingerprints, smudges, and other marks that may be found on your bathroom mirrors. You also need to inspect the tilting bathroom mirror at least once a month to check if it has scratches or chipped parts.
Post cleaning procedure. As the final cleaning step, you need to inspect your swivel bathroom mirror at all the angles and corners for any residue, streaks, or leftover grime if you find any spray a small amount of cleaning detergent or solution and wipe it clean as quickly as possible.
Mistakes to avoid while cleaning bathroom mirrors
Avoid waxing the best bathroom mirrors. When it comes to cleaning bathroom mirrors wax offs or wax ins isn’t suitable. This is because the circular motion normally redeposits debris and dust from your cloth back to the surface, thereby leaving streaks. For clean results, make sure you clean using an S pattern while wiping from the top to the bottom.
Spray the solution on the cloth and not directly on the mirror. This is to prevent the liquid seeping through the seams or creating black tarnish marks that may affect and eventually destroy the trendy bathroom mirrors or the narrow bathroom mirror.
After cleaning hang damp towels outside. If you hang damp towels inside the bathroom after cleaning, they are likely to breed bacterial and mildew that might make them smell.
Check out today’s top 10 bathroom mirror deals below…
Tips for buying the best luxury bathroom mirrors
• Size. Whether you are choosing a large bathroom mirror with lights, framed bathroom mirror, or cabinet bathroom mirror, you need to consider the space that you are going to fill up with the mirror. For instance, if you are going to install it above a sink, you should ensure that the size fits the wall space well.
• Illumination. If your bathroom has minimal light, then you need to consider buying LED lighting bathroom mirror that can boost the lighting that you already have. If you search well, you’ll even find small lighted mirrors that you can ensure in your bathroom.
• Defogging features. Since most bathrooms become humid while taking a shower, you need to go for a mirror that has defogging features.
• Material. This is also another very important feature that you need to consider when choosing a wall mounted bathroom mirror, elegant bathroom mirrors, or white bathroom mirror with shelf. Some of the best mirrors to choose are the ones made of wood and stainless steel.
• Price. When you have decided you want to purchase beautiful bathroom mirrors, hinged bathroom mirror or 40 x 60 bathroom mirror, you need to know the price and compare them with your budget. Since there are a variety of choices available, you are always spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a bathroom mirror that suites your budget.
As one of the most important elements in the bathrooms, a huge bathroom mirror or circular bathroom mirror with light can either improve your bathroom or make it look bad. It’s, therefore, very important to choose the best bathroom mirror. If your bathroom is small, avoid oversized bathroom mirrors. When looking for the best bathroom mirrors for sale, it’s advisable to put any you’ll consider in a basket so you can review later.