The Best 8K TV In 2020
Although you may not know it, with the coming of 8k television, 4k has started to become obsolete. As a matter of fact, in the next decade, it’s believed that 4k TVs will fast become out of date. When compared to mobile phones, current TVs age very fast. While you may not be spending much time watching movies on TV, finding an 8k TV for sale is a great idea for now and the future. This includes Sony 8k, 8k OLED and 8k TV UK models. But what’s 8k TV?
Are you looking for a great 8k tv bargain? Then check out today’s top deals below. Or to read our guide and tips on buying 8k tv products, please click here.
Well, 8ktv and 8k resolution TV are the generational upgrades of 4k TV. After 7 years of trial and era, the manufacturers have now come up with 8k TVs. This means you can now order the best 8k TV and have it delivered to you within no time. If you have a larger space and wide pocket to boot why not order the best 8k TV. If you love tech, you’ll notice that the jump from 4k to 8 k will be huge. 8k TVs increase the number of pixels in the display so you can get crisper content while watching native LG 8k TV or OLED 8kcontent. If you are looking for the best 8k TV, click here to read our in-depth review
Benefits of 8k TVs and why you need to get one
Whether you like it or not, 8k TVs are already here. According to recent statistics, almost 40 percent of TV lovers are currently looking or the best Samsung 8k. The question is should you buy 8k Samsung? Or it’s just another tool to ensure that you upgrade your TV without any reason at all? Here are some of the reasons why you need to buy sharp 8k TV, Panasonic 8k TV, and best 8k TV and enjoy 8k display.
• 8k TV pictures are more detailed. As compared to other TVs such as the 4k, Hisense 8k TV pictures have more details. Since they have a higher pixel counts, every hair on people’s heads, every leaf and every blade of grass can be seen on the TV. As long as you are feeding your 8k TV with the best content, you‘ll enjoy a very good view.
• Better image depth. 8k TV doesn’t only improve the image and general sharpness but also the extra pixels that it comes with making the picture look deeper. This is so much that those who’ve witnessed a long-distance shot have mistaken that their glasses are 3D. THE 8K ability to render more details means that you’ll be able to see further before the image flattens off.
• Better color handling. Since Sony TV 8k and 8k UHD have so many pixels, it means that the picture renders color blends with a lot of subtlety. This makes it harder or even impossible to see blocking or striping in color blends thus adding further to the fact that you are watching real life. However, you need to know that this color improvement is only going to take place if your 8k ultra HD tv and 8k ultra HD source are pristine. This is because the color resolution is the first thing that goes when the picture is highly compressed.
• Qled TV 8kcomes with the more immersive and cinematic experience. The extra resolution found in the Sony 8k TV means that the pictures will retain their original qualities much better. This means that 8k smart TV will provide you with a more pristine picture that will fill more of your field of view thereby giving you a better immersive cinematic experience.
• Samsung Oled 8k fits with the increasing desire to won huge TVs. The past few years have seen the size of the creeping TV going upwards. However, the bigger the TVs become the more they are likely to expose weaknesses in the source of materials that are there. With 8k TV though you’d have to be talking about projected image or TV of some of the best epic proportions.
• 8k is not just fad it’s the future. As noted before, 8k TVs is already selling. This means that according to the focus it’s expected that the seller will increase. It’s not just the hardware that’s growing but rather more films and even TV shows are expected to grow. So, if you don’t buy Sony 8k TV now you are missing out a lot.
• LG 8k OLED tv is not as expensive as you might think. Despite only been in the market for a short time many people are already capable of affording 8k TVs. So, if you are planning to buy one do not think that you’ll spend a lot of money.
Types of 8k TVs
Panel and display types
The tech industry is currently marketing a lot on the new Samsung 8k TV which is an upgrade of the previous resolution. This means any TV that has been upgraded to TV 8k Samsung, will not only result in a major improvement in image quality but also ensure there is a better view. The main different factor on these TVs is the panel and display types. Since there is LED, LCD, QLED, and OLED each one of them has its unique features that affect how video or image is represented. Here is a brief explanation of the different types
LED- light-emitting Diode
Because of lazy marketing efforts of brands, most consumers are still confused about the difference between LED and LCD. To start with, LED is just another type of LCD. This is why you’ll always see that LED/LCD on marketed TVs when your impression should be there are two different things. Most latest TVs including smart TV 8k come with LED/LCD. Since this is the most used and the latest technology used out there. As compared to the standard TV LCD/LED TV will provide you with a much better contrast ratio which is usually the main issue with most LCDs only TVs.
LCD-Liquid Crystal Display
Have you ever noticed that TVs with LCD as their names are always the cheapest? Instead of discussing the technical aspect of this one, we must make it simple so people can understand. The main reason why these 8k TVs are the cheapest is that they do not provide that deep black inch black that you usually see on show floors. In the exchange of these, you’ll realize that the brightness of level of LCD 8k TVs are good and even come with a very good viewing angle.
OLED-Organic light Emitting Diode
Always in the category of its own, OLED is usually found in very high-end 8k TVs. As compared to other TVs, the display on these TVs is top-notch. Their quality is not only accurate but vibrant as well. Their contrast ratio also comes as the best in business thus making them the best TVs in the market.
Quantum Dot LED
This kind of TV 8k Samsung may also easily be confused with, OLED and LCD. However, in this case, Quantum is a technology that’s mostly found in Samsung TVs
How to clean your 8k TV
When it comes to cleaning your 8k TV, there are several things that you need to keep in mind. First and foremost you should avoid scratching it or use anything that that will damage its special optical coating. Secondly, you need to avoid damaging or cracking any of its pixel elements and lastly, you should not allow any fluids to get inside. So, it’s very important to be as gentle as possible when cleaning it.
• Use a microfiber cloth or feather duster. To get rid of your new 8k TV of dust you should try as much as possible to use a soft lint-free product such as simple microfiber or feather duster. While cleaning you should not be tempted to spay any material on the screen as this may end up damaging everything. However, one thing that you need to remember is that cloths and feather dusters get dirty over time hence can trap potentially damaging particles inside the fibers. So or you to avoid any unwanted scratches on your TV you need to use a clean feather duster every time you want to clean your 8k TV.
• Screen cleaner. In case there is tougher dirt such as grime or fingerprints you need to look for a cleaning product that specifically meant for the LCD screens. However, you need to be careful while using such cleaner since less may be more when it comes to LCD screens. You simply need to spray the liquid on a cloth and then wipe it gently. However, avoid spraying the liquid directly on the screen. It’s also very important to look for a product that’s free of ammonia, ethanol, acetone and ethyl acid as this can easily strip the screen of its anti-glare coating.
Other tips that you need to note
• According to some resources when you want to clean your 8k TV it’s important to first turn it off, unplug it and wait for it to cool off. Only when it has cooled off completely is when you should wipe it down with clean microfiber clothing or screen cleaner.
• Since cleaners that are not meant for TV screens can easily penetrate the screen and lead to irreparable problems you need to avoid them as much as possible.
• Before starting to wipe the screen it’s also important to have a good grip of it. The last thing that you want for your new 8k TV is to accidentally knock it down and end up breaking the screen.
• If you want to keep your 8k curved TV from any form of harm, then mounting it is one of the best things that you can do. By safely mounting it, it means issues such as the TV breaking or something falling over it can be avoided.
Although caring for your new 8k TV is not rocket science you need to ensure that you use a gentle hand and gently products. By doing this, you’ll enjoy watching clear images for many years to come.
Check out today’s top 10 8k tv deals below…
- REAL 8K RESOLUTION: Samsung Real 8K Resolution offers 16x the resolution of Full HD for exceptional depth of detail to draw you in to the picture, better than the best 4K TV experience of OLED
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 8K: Samsungs most powerful TV processor ever enables today's content to be remastered into stunning 8K detail with optimized sound, picture and custom content recommendations
- 8K AI UPSCALING: Intelligently upconverts today's content into stunning 8K for improved details, reduced noise and sharpened definition
- 8K QUANTUM HDR 24X: Unimaginable 8K depth of detail and high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ illuminates intensely deep colors and super fine details with astounding cinematic clarity
- FULL ARRAY ELITE BACKLIGHT 16X: Concentrated zones of precision controlled LEDs auto adjust for Samsungs best contrast between pure whites and ultra deep blacks, revealing hidden details in even the darkest scenes
- REAL 8K RESOLUTION*: See the mind blowing sharpness and depth of real 8K with 16 times more resolution than HDTV.
- DIRECT FULL ARRAY 24X** (75" & 65"): Concentrated zones of high-contrast LED backlights enhance the deep blacks and luminous whites.
- 8K AI UPSCALING***: Intelligent upscaling automatically converts all of your content into stunning 8K resolution.
- OBJECTIVE TRACKING SOUND +: All four sides of the TV have built-in speakers that direct the sound, putting you in the middle of the action.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 8K: Our most brilliant processor uses deep learning AI Technology to unleash the full power of 8K.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOTS: Powered by Quantum dots, Samsungs 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligently powered processor instantly upscales content to 4K for sharp detail and refined color
- QUANTUM HDR 4X: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range powered by HDR10+ delivers the lightest to darkest colors, scene by scene, for amazing picture realism
- AMBIENT MODE: Customizes and complements your living space by turning a blank screen of this big screen TV into enticing visuals including dcor, info, photos and artwork
- SMART TV FEATURES: OneRemote to control all compatible devices, Bixby voice command, on-screen universal guide, SmartThings to control compatible home appliances and devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- Master Series TVs are meticulously engineered for excellence with the latest and greatest in TV technology
- Everything is upscale to get close to 8K HDR with the picture Processor x1 ultimate and 8K X-Reality Pro
- 8K X-tended Dynamic Range Pro 20x contrast range provides a wider range of brightness
- Acoustic Multi-Audio produces an immersive Sound-from-Picture Reality experience
- 8K HDR - HDR10, hog, IMAX enhanced4 and Dolby Vision support for incredible detail and clarity
- Real 8K Resolution - With exceptional depth of detail, our real 8K resolution will draw you in to the picture
- 8K AI Upscaling - Intelligently remasters content so you can enjoy todays content in stunning 8K detail
- Quantum Processor 8K - Our most powerful TV Processor ever, powering the best Samsung picture, sound, and smart TV experience
- 8K HDR - 8K depth of detail Meets high dynamic range technology, Enhancing the brightest and darkest colors for a breathtakingly realistic picture
- Full Array Elite Backlight - Individual zones of LEDs precisely auto-adjust for our best contrast between pure whites and deep black
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
- Samsung QN65Q900RB 65" Q900 QLED Smart 8K UHD TV (2019 Model)
- INCLUDES In The BOX: Samsung Q900 65" Class 8K UHD QLED TV | Smart Remote Control with Batteries | One Connect Box | Power Cable | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- Bundle Includes: Flat Wall Mount Kit Ultimate Bundle for 45-90 inch TVs | 2.4GHz Wireless Backlit Keyboard Smart Remote with Touchpad Mouse | SurgePro 6 NT 750 Joule 6-Outlet Surge Adapter with Night Light |
- 4K UHD Processor: Powerful 4K UHD Processor Optimizes Your TVs Performance by Upscaling Every Show, Season, and Scene With 4K Picture Quality
- Enhanced Detail with HDR: 4K Depth of Detail with High Dynamic Range Lets You See Shades of Color That Reveal More Detail than Hdtv Can Deliver
- Purcolor Reveals Spectrums of Color: Millions of Shades of Color Reveal a Vibrant, Lifelike Picture That Conventional Hdtv Cant Create
- Smart TV Features: Simple on screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemote to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- Sleek, Slim Design: Modern and Polished, the Sleek Design Naturally Fills the Contours of Your Space with Refined Design
- The fastest, most powerful Fire TV.
- From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play your show.
- Control compatible soundbar and A/V receiver, and change live cable or satellite channels with your voice.
- With the built-in speaker, ask Alexa to check the weather, turn off the lights, and more even when the TV is off.
- Instant access to 4K ultra HD content, plus support for Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+.
- LG a7 GEN 2 INTELLIGENT PROCESSOR: Images, action and color are brought to new life to instantly enhance picture quality through LG's best 4K processor, empowered by AI at its core
- LG THINQ, ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology
- DOLBY VISION AND DOLBY ATMOS: Transform your TV into an entertainment powerhouse; Advanced image and sound technologies inspired by the cinema optimize picture and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience in every scene; The ultra vivid picture and powerful, moving audio seem to flow all around you
- ACCESS AI BASED ENTERTAINMENT WITH WEBOS: There's a lot to love about LGs award winning, easy to use platform; Hover over an app, like Netflix, for personalized entertainment recommendations; AI can also offer the best picture and sound settings for whatever you're watching, and keeps your favorite streaming apps handy
- WISA SPEAKER COMPATIBILITY: works seamlessly with WiSA enabled speakers to deliver a higher leve of fidelity in 5.1 wireless audio. Transmitter dongle required
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49 X 28. 4 X 3. 1 inches, TV with stand: 49 X 30. 6 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.Wi-fi:802.11ac 2x2 Dual Band (support 2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. VESA Mounting Specifications-VESA Hole Pattern-200mm (V) x 200mm (H). Screw Size-M6 x 12
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
usa.bestsellers.bargains is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com - Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Top tips for buying the best 8k TV
• Think about the size. Knowing the size of the TV is perhaps one of the most important factors that you need to think about before buying the best 8k TV. This is because if you get the optimal size, you’ll increase the immersion that you get while watching the TV.
• Know your budget. It’s also important to know the amount of money that you’ve set aside for the 8k TV. One of the worst things that you can ever do is to buy a TV that you cannot afford. So, you must know 8k television price
• Know the spec. although this may seem obvious some people might still ignore it when looking or the best TV to buy. However, it’s very important to understand the specs of the TV that you are choosing so you know what you’ll get.
• Check the refresh rate of the TV. It’s also very important to check the refresh rate of the TV before buying it. Although you’ll spend most of your time watching 60Hz you should not buy a TV that has refresh rate that’s less than 120Hz.
• Know the number of HDMI ports. When it comes to buying the best 8k TV you need to choose one that you can use to connect as many devices as possible.
• Do not waste your time shopping in several places. Since the specific TV model that you are looking for can be found for almost the same price regardless of where you find you should not waste a lot of time checking in several shops for the8k TV.
• Know when to buy. Since TV prices are high when they’ve been first released it’s very important to know the best time to buy them. Since prices will slightly drop during summer, you need to buy one towards summer in the weeks leading to Black Friday.
If you are shopping for the best 8k TV, its handy tip to keep any that you find inside the basket so you can review later. This will help you have several of them that you can choose.